Wednesday, April 10, 2013

1820s late Regency dress making patterns from The Tailor's Apprentice

The new flyer for my soon to be released 1820s late Regency gowns. Get on the alert mailing list today!

These gowns will be available as separate patterns, Diana and Charlotte, or you can 'mix-n-match' to create a different gown altogether!

I believe these are the first 'Mix-n-match' Regency patterns on the market. Choose a bodice style, a sleeve style and different trims for the skirt. You will be able to create a versatile wardrobe for day, evening and dance events. No gown need look the same in your closet. Only buy the pattern part you require!

As the year progresses, more variations will be added to the 1820s Wardrobe Collection.

Diana is based on the gowns worn by the women archers in the 1823 painting Meeting of the Royal British Bowmen, 1823. It can be worn in the colours of the club, or turned into a lovely walking ensemble for an afternoon promenade or, with the right choice of fabrics, into a delightful ball gown.
Taken from 'Meeting of the Royal British Bowmen, 1823'




Charlotte is based on early 1820s full dress (evening gown), with a number of variations for the bodice neckline and different trims, you can create your very own gown to suit your needs and fabric choices.




These gowns will be available as separate patterns, Diana and Charlotte, or you can 'mix-n-match' to create a different gown altogether!

Pre-order available very soon, get on the mailing list to be the first in the know!

***********************************************************************************************

I'm The Tailor's Apprentice and I have created The Miss Page Vintage Pattern Collection. 1940s WWII dress making patterns for the 21st century woman. Patterns created by me from my extant 1940s gowns. All my patterns are available on Etsy and my website where you'll find out more about me as well. This year I am publishing an 1820s gown wardrobe pattern.

2 comments:

I love to read your comments and thoughts on my posts.