Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Regency Ball to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the European crossing of the Blue Mountains

Upper Assembly Rooms, Bath. Photo Lorna McKenzie
Come and join me at my first The Tailor's Apprentice Regency Frolic on September 28th and dance the night away, or, if dancing isn't your style, then join the card players and try not to loose your estate and/or inheritance!

Our ball will be held in the delightful assemble rooms of the wonderfully historic Paragon Cafe, Katoomba built in 1916.

A Regency Ball in the style of 1813 on Saturday, 28th September to mark the 1813 European crossing of the Blue Mountains. Book online now as numbers are limited!

Cost is $75 per head & includes:

  • Pre-ball dance classes at 5.30 with champagne and canapés,
  • The ball (which commences at 8 pm), and all dances will be “called” and instruction provided.
  • A Regency collation (a full supper and desert buffet) for your delectation
  • Card tables for those who prefer not to dance will be provided.
Full dress (i.e Regency evening dress) for a Regency ball.


Book online now to ensure your place on the ballroom floor!


A picnic at Wentworth Falls Lake Sunday 29th
At 12:30 pm on Sunday 29th, we will hold a 'bring your own' picnic and small promenade at Wentworth Falls Lake, Sinclair Crescent, Wentworth Falls, to enjoy the untrammeled beauties of the Blue Mountains.

A Regency Frolic by The Tailor's Apprentice www.thetailorsapprentice.com

***********************************************************************************************

I'm The Tailor's Apprentice and I have created The Miss Page Vintage Pattern Collection. 1940s WWII dress making patterns for the 21st century woman. Patterns created by me from my extant 1940s gowns. All my patterns are available on Etsy and my website where you'll find out more about me as well. This year I am publishing an 1820s gown wardrobe pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts on my posts.