Friday, September 3, 2010

Create your vintage dream gown

 
You love vintage but the originals are too delicate, too small or too expensive for you... so....

Come and  create your vintage dream gown with me.

We will recreate outfits from original patterns of the times.

In my Blue Mountains studio or in your home we will stitch up the gown of your dreams. 

In the style you want.

We will take your sewing skills to a new level of expertise while you gain confidence with your existing sewing and creativity.

Medieval to Renaissance, Regency to Victorian crinolines and bloomers, Edwardian to Flapper, 40's austerity to 50's extravagance, 60's mods to SteamPunk and Rockabilly and everything in-between.
From any period of fashion or cosplay.

A gown that fits you perfectly and is vintage accurate.

That you make yourself, with me guiding you through the whole process, regardless of your sewing skills.

Classes
One-on-one or group sessions are available.

Classes are run throughout the year in my Blue Mountains studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts on my posts.